Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Gay Rights Movement


I wanted to share this video because I thought it had some good examples about what it's like to be gay in America. One big problem I have with the gay rights movement is that it seems to focus exclusively on issues like marriage and religion. Being gay is about more than either of those things, and I think this video is a nice reminder of some of the other issues the gay community faces.

This video was made in an attempt to raise funds to make a documentary about the gay rights movement in America. The director is Ryan James Yezak. If you'd like to donate to his cause or learn more about this awesome project, here is the link.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your research is going well. It sure seems like you are learning a lot.

    ReplyDelete