Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Directions

The thing about research is that it never ends...or at least it seems that way. My research on gay British writers from the height of the empire is far from over; in fact, I'll be presenting some of my work from this project at a conference at the end of the month. 

At the same time, my work on this project is in a bit of a lull, and there are new projects I'm starting. One of these projects is for my religion class that I'm taking this semester, Gender and Conservative Religion. For my project, I'm researching how gay Orthodox Jews attempt to reconcile their sexuality with their faith. I think I'm going to use this blog to catalogue some of the work I do for this project as well, and I wanted this post to kick of that work with this video I just found of testimony from gay Orthodox men. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment